It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
It’s back to school time! Here are some fun projects for back to school sewing. (Clockwise from top left.)
1. Lunch bags!!! Michael Miller just released PUL (polyuthethane laminate) that is washable and waterproof! It’s awesome! Find it here!
2. iPad folding case from Sew Spoiled! I love that it’s a folding case to maximum useability!
3. Patchfolio Pattern from Craft Apple. (She also has a small books pattern for a smaller note-taker if you’re interested!)
4. Menu Planner from this blog. :D I need to get a new one made stat! Fall is going to be busy and having meals planned takes away so much of the stress!
5. Circle Earbug Pouch from Dog Under My Desk. I personally plan to use this for a lunch money holder. And safely attached to the keyring inside the backpack.
And if you’re looking for backpacks – Melanie from A Sewing Journal posted a great round up today!