As some of you may have heard, BERNINA will be debuting all new 7-series models – 790E, 770QE, and the 740 very soon. While they will come with some great new features, the original 7-series machines are still feature packed and are now a hot commodity at super low prices! The 710’s and 750QE’s are already sold out at BERNINA and I imagine the 780’s won’t be around for long.
If you had your eye on the 750QE, we have 1 left in stock … that’s it! Once it is sold .. its gone. This is a brand new machine that we were going to use as our floor model. Some of its many features include:
- BERNINA Stitch Regulator comes standard
- 10″ from the needle to the throat of machine – can accommodate large quilts easily
- Jumbo bobbin – holds 80% more thread than a regular bobbin
- Dual feed – provides extra help to pull the fabrics evenly
- 837 stitches – tons of decorative and quilting stitches
- can be upgraded to include embroidery
MSRP was $5,799 .. you’ll need to come stop by the shop to see our new low price. For the price, this is a fantastic deal that won’t be around for long. The first person who comes by or calls will be the lucky winner! The new models will be great as well but MSRP will be higher too. Now’s your chance to take advantage of the super low prices while still getting a fantastic machine!
As you recall, I said at the beginning that this model was being replaced by newer models which can cause some concern for people. To ease your mind, here are some of the questions we’ve seen:
- Will there still be support for the older 7-series models? Absolutely! They’ve gone in a tweaked a few features mainly on the interface side. All of the parts for this machine will still be available for years to come.
- Will you still get classes for the older 7-series models? Absolutely! The support materials are still available and we will continue to teach on these models.
- Does the warranty still apply? Absolutely! The older 7-series models will still come with the full BERNINA warranty.
If you have any other questions about this series or the new models, please come stop by the shop. We’d be happy to discuss these great machines and what’s new for the newer models.