Today marks the one year date for my business!!!! (Or I really should say one year ago today, I had my first sale. :-) ) It has been quite the year. I could go on and on about how much I have learned. How things are so different than I had thought they would be, the ups, the down, etc. etc. But really I think most would find that a bit on the boring side. So then, we’ll skip the boring and go straight to the exciting!!!! A bit of free always excites people – right?
4 gifts – 4 chances to win!!!!
(I had a hard time deciding!)
$50 Gift Certificate to buy wonderful glorious fabrics, patterns and kits in my shop!!!
Adorable Scrumptious Sandi Henderson pattern – Ruffle Pants!!!
Whimsical Fun Woodland Bloom charm pack and pattern from Lila Tueller!!!
Now, is this fun? or is this fun?!?!?!
How do you enter?
1. Leave a comment on this post to say hello or congratulations or how much you love me. Ya know, in general, flattery is good!
There are 4 gifts – so I’ll give you 4 chances to increase your odds!
1. Blog about this contest and receive 5 extra entries. (Be sure to let me know!)
2. Add some pictures to my flickr group for 3 extra entries! (not per picture, pictures already there do not count)
3. All purchases between today and Jan 31, 2009 to receive 5 extra entries.
4. Place my button on your blog or website and receive 5 extra entries.
I can help with the html
The drawing will be on February 1st, 2009. That gives you 2 full weeks to get out there and have some fun and Above All (win some) Fabric!!!!
Thanks for a wonderful first year!