Ok so I admit it … I LOVE Pinterest!! There is so much inspiration to be found .. now to find the time to make it all! This week I fell in love with these fun projects …
Starting at the top and working clockwise ..
1. Four Leaf Pillows with Piping – http://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/08/make-four-leaf-pillow-cover-with-piping.html
2. Oliver + S Tea Party Sundress made with Sarah Jane Out To Sea fabrics – http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliceloveshandmade/7970507346/
3. Refracted Quilt Tutorial – http://www.madebymarzipan.com/?x=3285
4. Gingham Inspired Quilt – http://craftyblossom.blogspot.com/2012/09/gingham-patchwork-quilt.html
5. Fat Quarter Tote Bag – http://cicadadaydream.blogspot.com/2009/02/fat-quarter-tote-bag-tutorial.html
6. Pretty Strip Quilt – origin not known
Have a great Friday and Happy Sewing!