It is recommened that you bring your own sewing machine to class.
Supplies Required (for most classes)
* A sewing machine in good working order (with manual)
* Quality sewing thread (we have Mettler and Aurifil for sale in the shop)
* Small scissors for clipping threads and such
*All other basic sewing needs are provided by Lola Pink for your use during the class
* A class supply list will be provided prior to class day.
Unless specified otherwise, fabric is not included in the price of the class. You should come in advance of the class to purchase your fabric. Please do not wait until class time and delay the class. ALL FABRIC TO BE USED IN THE CLASSES MUST BE PURCHASED FROM LOLA PINK FABRICS.
* Class fees or deposits must be paid in order to secure your spot in class.
* If you cannot attend the class you have signed up for, you must let us know 7 days prior to class time. We will be happy to refund all fees paid or register you for another class.
*Failure to provide at least 7 days notice, you can only receive store credit for class fees paid.
* If you fail to show up for the class, you forfeit all fees paid.
* A minimum of 2 students is required for each class. If this requirement is not met, the class will be postponed and all fees paid will either be refunded or carried over to the next class (per your request).
*Lola Pink reserves the right to cancel a class at anytime. We try hard not to do this. All fees paid will be refunded.
* Please remember to silence your cellphone during the class and if you must take a call, please leave the classroom and not disturb others.
* Please refrain from wearing perfumes or other fragrances to class. One of our teachers, Sandra, is highly allergic and gets migranes from fragrances.
*Students must be at least 17 years old to take a class at Lola Pink unless special permission has been granted.