Join us Friday, October 16th at 11am and test drive the new BERNINA air-threading sergers! We will have three L850s and our L890 up and ready to be threaded and demo'ed. There will even be an opportunity to take one home!
We've all been waiting YEARS for these machines and you finally get your chance to get your hands on one. There is no cost to the event, registration is appreciated so we can get a head count.
Who should come to the Serger Event:
- All experienced serger users - if you are an experienced serger user, you will LOVE the features on the L890!
- All occasional serger users - how many times have you pulled out your serger but forgotten how to thread it or use it? The L890 can walk you through every step PLUS you no longer have to remember what order to thread the serger in!
- Garment sewers who don't own a serger - you need to come see how much easier it will be to construct clothes with the new sergers. We're not just talking finishing the seams but actually constructing them on the serger!
- Quilters who don't own a serger - you may be thinking that you are a quilter and have no need for a serger. You are so wrong! Not only did I piece a quilt on the serger but also my binding and attached the binding too. Plus you can neaten the edges of your finished quilt so that it doesn't unravel or start coming apart on the edges.
- Sewers/Quilter who own a different brand of serger - the thought and care that BERNINA built into these machines is just remarkable. They have made it so easy to use PLUS it is engineered and built by BERNINA so you know how strong, quiet, and reliable these machines are.
This is an event for EVERYONE! See you next Friday!